Announcements for the Week of September 9, 2018
Ministry Meetings and Reminder
- The Membership Ministry will meet on Saturday September 15th at 11:30 a.m.
- All ministry leaders are asked to turn in your 2019 Leadership Rosters by Sunday, September 16, 2018.
- Family Ministry Teams 1 & 7 will meet in the fellowship hall after morning worship on Sunday, September 16, 2018 to continue planning for our church anniversary. All members of teams 1 & 7 are asked to remain for this very important meeting.
- Budget Request Forms for 2019 are in all the ministry mailboxes. They are to be returned to the Finance Ministry on or before Sunday, Oct. 21st.
Our Backpack Blessings Program partnership will continue throughout the year. We ask that you continue supporting this program by donating food items. A food donation list is located in the narthex.
Upcoming Worship, Fellowship & Training Opportunities
- Our two-day fall revival begins on Tuesday, September 11th. Rev. Dr. John W. Kinney will be our guest preacher. On Wednesday the entire Ebenezer Baptist Church of Beaverdam will be our guests.
- Join us for a day of fishing and fellowship on Saturday September 15, 2018. We will leave Richmond at 5:00 a.m. The boat departs from Deltaville at 7:00 a.m. Trip cost is $60.00. a deposit of $30.00 is due immediately and the balance by the day of the trip. Call the Church Office for additional Information.
The Tuckahoe Banquet will be Thursday, September 13, 2018 at the Quioccasin Baptist Church at 6:30 PM. Our speaker this year is Dr. David E. Goatley, former Executive Secretary of the Lott Carey Foreign Mission Society. Tickets are $35.00. Please see Rev. Dr. Stephanie Wilkes- Jefferson for tickets and more information.